Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Menu for this week:




Yep, I'm back and feeling much better. So I hope to stick to the plan this week.

Monday: Cheesy Chicken Bundles (from the freezer-love those handy meals!), Green Beans, Alfredo Noodles

Tuesday: Pinto Beans, Sauteed Cabbage and Onions, Fried Okra and Cornbread (a good ole southern meal!)

Wednesday: Chili (I will use my leftover pintos for this) and Cornbread as well as good ole cheese and sour cream for toppings (any leftover chili will be frozen and used another time)

Thursday: Sausage Quiche, Fruit and Crescent Rolls

Friday: Good ole pantry meal that I stock up on when on sale and I have coupons, Hamburger/Chicken Helper (I use ground chicken or turkey in place of the beef), Green Veggie from the freezer (not the healthiest meal but quick and easy!)

Saturday: We leave to go out of town so we will be eating breakfast and lunch out. I am taking some freezer meals from the freezer to eat on our vacation so we won't have to spend so much out and at the grocery store. Have a good week!

Pam

No comments: