Monday, November 10, 2008

Good weekend

We had a nice weekend. How about you? We visited with friends at our favorite bookstore/cafe on Friday evening. Saturday we spent the afternoon at Dollywood. Boy was it crowded. It was the first day of the Christmas theme. Seeing all the lights in Pigeon Forge was fun. On the way home we stopped off at dh's mum and visited for a while. Sunday morning was spent at church and we had a day at home afterwards and dh picked up pizza that evening. Cheese for dd and bbq chicken for dh and I. Yum-o!

Hope you all had a blessed weekend as you spent time with your families.

I need to give my chaos cottage much needed attention this week. All play and no work makes for a chaotic home! Today I am working in the kitchen and going to the grocers. Oh, and I'm preparing a meal for a family in our Sunday school. The wife had foot surgery and has to stay off of it for 10 days. Even afterwards, it will be a slow recovery.

Blessings,

Pam

No comments: