Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, September 8th - What???

Just where does the time go? This week just flew right by me. I didn't get anything much accomplished. Do you ever have weeks like that? Here are my plans for this week starting with my menu:

Monday: Wild rice and chicken soup, homemade bread (I didn't get to this last week) watermelon, homemade chicken noodle soup for dd (she won't eat the other soup : ( )

Tuesday: Turkey Burgers, Whole Wheat Buns, Carrots and Ranch dip, Cantaloupe

Wednesday: Fish, Oven Fries, Slaw, Hushpuppies

Thursday: Pork Chops, Brussel Sprouts, Mac and Cheese, Salad, Grapes

Friday: Turkey Chili, Cornbread

Saturday: Taco Salad (from leftover chili, if there is any : ) )

Sunday: Japanese Grilled Chicken, Nappa Cabbage Salad, Fruit of some sort or light dessert

My plans for my home this week:

Climb Mount Laundry (put away all clean clothes)
Clean Laundry nook (take outgrown clothes to charity-whisk away cobwebs-clean washer and dryer tops and fronts.
Declutter main floor of house using boxes/bags, etc. labeled "put away", "give away", "throw away"
Buy fall mums for front entrance-put out fall flag
Buy specials at the grocers

Plans for family this week:

Cheerleading camp for dd (after school)
Library visit
Hair appointment for me (yes-looking good benefits my family : ) )
Attend Friday night football game
Movie/family night (hmmm...don't have a title picked out for this week yet)

Please share your week with me. Have a good one!

Pam

No comments: