Monday, September 1, 2008

It's the start of a new month!

Today just didn't feel like a Monday to me. How about you? Having dh home to help with things around the house today felt good.

Here is my menu plan for this week including what we had today:

Monday: Pasta and Cheese Casserole (Crock pot), yeast rolls (we had planned to eat this yesterday but instead took dh's aunt to eat after church to celebrate her birthday.

Tuesday: Dh is eating lovely leftovers. I am doing an all liquid protein day :(

Wednesday: Wild West Chili Mac, Salad (all liquid protein for me again); watermelon

Thursday: Wild Rice and Chicken Soup and homemade bread for dh;frozen pizza and carrots and ranch dip for dd (egg salad for me mad with ff mayo, relish, celery, green onion) more watermelon

Friday: Fish Sticks, Oven fries, Hushpuppies (ground beef patties for me with red. fat cheese and veggies and dip) Cantaloupe

Saturday: Pork Chops and Pineapple Pie-a Paula Deen recipe, Salad

Sunday: Turkey Burgers, Veggies and Dip or Salad, Baked Potato Chips, grapes

Have a great Labor Day!

Pam

2 comments:

Aprille Roberts said...

Sounds like a great menu, but what's up with the all liquid protein thing?

Chaos Cottage said...

Hey I just sent you an email.

Pam