Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here's what's been going on in my life.

Friday night we went to the football game. My dd attended cheer camp last week, along with other elementary girls who wanted to cheer at the game. They all looked so cute and full of team spirit! Dd wasn't too happy that we left at half-time after her performance. It was already 9 o'clock. We are old! We couldn't stay out after 11, geesh!

Saturday we went to Dollywood. It was way too hot for me. But I managed to stay until after 4 o'clock or so. Dd was very happy because her friend Lindsey was there to ride the rides with her. They are best buds. There was barbeque and bluegrass music all around the park. The smells were intoxicating.

Sunday, dh ran the teleprompter thingie at church for the choir during all three services! Boy was he tired afterwards. He is such a techie guy that he enjoyed it though. I love my geek!

Monday night we met at a friend's home for our weekly small group. Our study is on prayer and we are using Jim Cymbala's study When God's People Pray. I can't find the underline on here. Hmmmm....must ask dh for help. Oh sweetie...

Tuesday, I went to my mom and dad's. My nephew came over from Cookeville with his wife and new baby boy. He was born on September 10th. He was almost 7 pounds when he was born. We was just adorable. My dd was 9.7 when she was born and this little fellow felt really small compared to her. I am in love with my new grand nephew!

Today I am just puttering around the house, doing laundry, running the dishwasher, picking up and such. I will go do the after school carpool around 2:30. Then this evening we plan on going to the library. I have books due and they are holding a cookbook for me. I love cookbooks. I read them like novels.

Anywho, I just wanted to let you know I am still here and kicking and enjoying my days.

Pam

No comments: