Monday, September 3, 2018

Menu Plan for Week of September 3, 2018




Here's what I'm feeding my family this week:

Monday:  Chicken Casserole (freezing a pan too!), Broccoli Salad

Tuesday:  Out

Wednesday:  Leftover Steak from weekend cookout

Thursday:  Low Carb Chili Dog Bake, Slaw

Friday: Quick Chicken Breasts (crock pot), Layered Salad

Saturday:  Sausage Quiche, Fruit

Sunday: Lovely Leftovers

That's my plan.  How about you?  Go to I'm an Organizing Junkie  to see what everyone else is eating this week.  Thank you for stopping by!

Pam

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I followed you here from "I'm an Organizing Junkie". I see you blog with your daughter - how fun! My daughter and I both blog and while we don't share one, we do share one another's posts when they fit our topic. We are also talking about creating a homemaking course together.

Have a beautiful week!

Chaos Cottage said...

My daughter hasn't blogged in a long time and I have fallen off the wagon myself. I'm really interested in recipes and have always enjoyed looking at other family's menus. My daughter is now in her 2nd year of college. Time has really flown by. Thank you for stopping by my blog.