Monday, December 26, 2016

Our menu plan for the week of December 26th


My family was ill last week so I didn't share my menu plan.  But a new week is upon us and we are on the mend!  Here is what I plan to feed my family this week.

Monday:  Lovely leftovers from the previous week. (I made several soups)

Tuesday:  Since my hubby worked nights Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, we are having our celebratory Christmas meal today.  Here is what I have planned:  Ham, Turkey with Stuffing, Deviled Eggs, Green Bean Casserole, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Macaroni and Cheese, Rolls and Cheesecake and Sweet Potato Pie for dessert.

Wednesday:  No doubt, plenty of leftovers.

Sunday:  New Years Day!  Navy Bean Casserole and Fried Cabbage with Onions.

Thank you for stopping by.  Go to I'm an Organizing Junkie for menu planning ideas.

Pam

No comments: