Monday, December 12, 2016

Menu for week of December 12th



I have a few roll overs from last week.  Here's my plan:

Monday:  Turkey Burgers, Baked Beans, Pasta Salad

Tuesday:  Chicken Rolls with Asparagus and Mozzarella, Green Veggies of some sort

Wednesday:  Swiss Steak, Green Bean Bundles, Corn

Thursday:  Meatloaf, Broccoli with Cheese, Rice

Friday:  Honey Teriyaki Chicken, Asian Veggies

Saturday:  Meatball Parmesan Casserole, Salad and/or Green Veggie

Sunday:  Slow Cooker Chicken Spinach Soup, Grilled Cheese Sammies

That's my plan.  Go to I'm an Organzing Junkie for menu planning inspiration.  Thank you for stopping by.

Pam

1 comment:

Mom Blog Names said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Beauty Guest Post blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!