Friday, January 2, 2015
My goals for 2015
As I said in an earlier post, my goals for this year are much the same as previous years. But my number one goal is to sell this house and move to a new one. We had a showing today, so maybe things are picking up again.
So here are my goals for 2015:
1. Sell home.
2. Buy new home.
3. Unpack, unpack, unpack. Yay!
1. More date nights (at least once a month).
2. More family nights (movies, dinner out, events, game nights, etc.
3. More visits with family.
1. Lose Weight.
3. Make needed doctor/dentist appointments.
4. Take daily vitamins/supplements.
5. Drink 8 cups of water daily.
6. Get to bed earlier (this is a hard one).
7. Continue to look into natural alternatives for medication.
1. Bible reading.
3. Church .
4. Gratitude journal.
1. Scrapbooks caught up.
2. Learn more crochet.
3. Read more books (shoot, since I've discovered YouTube I have a hard time cracking a book!).
So that's my list for 2015. How about you? Do you set goals at the start of every new year?
Thanks for stopping by.