Monday, June 16, 2014

Menu for week of June 16th



Monday:  BLT's, Oven Fries, Watermelon

Tuesday  Chicken, Broccoli, Pasta Roni

Wednesday:  Crock Pot Ham, Potato Salad, Roasted Asparagus

Thursday:  Pork Ribs, Leftover Potato Salad, Baked Beans

Friday:  Crock Pot Hamburger Soup, Grilled Cheese

Saturday  Burgers and Fries

Sunday:  Lasagna Roll-ups, Salad

That's my plan.  I have a super busy week and I'm hoping I can stick to this.  I purposely planned several crock pot meals so I don't have to stand over the stove and cook. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Go to http://orgjunkie.com/  for menu planning inspiration.

Pam

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great menu plan! It's simple! I like simple, working full time and kids having stuff during the summer and pool time and gym time! Thanks for sharing!

Chaos Cottage said...

thank you for stopping by LIsa.

Unknown said...

We love BLTs. Happy Menu Plan MOnday!

Chaos Cottage said...

They are especially good when the tomatoes are in season!