Monday, January 13, 2014

Menu for week of January 13th



I may switch meals around this week depending on how my back feels.  Sweet hubby is at the grocery store for me today.  He's going to Aldi's and Trader Joe's.  Two of my favorite stores.  We are trying to buy as much organic and natural as possible.  Here is my plan for this week.

Monday:  Jason's Deli for me-family on their own (back ache)

Tuesday:  Chicken Casserole (make a pan for the freezer), Green Veggie and/or Salad

Wednesday:  Awesome Crock Pot Chops, Noodles, Green Veggie

Thursday:  Chicken Fajitas, Chips and Salsa

Friday:  Meatball Subs, Veggies and Dip

Saturday:  Crock Pot Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots, Green Beans

Sunday:  Texas Lasagna, Salad

Go to I'm an Organized Junkie for menu inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by.

Pam

No comments: