Monday, June 24, 2013

Menu for week of June 24th



It seems I keep repeating items on my menus.  It's because I don't make something when I plan it but I have the ingredients to make it so I add it to my menu again.  Sometimes we end up with leftovers, other times I just don't have a hankering for what I've planned, and sometimes we just want pizza :/ .  How about you?  Do you stick to your menu as planned?  Sometimes I do, but it's rare.  Here is my plan for this week:

Today:  Pork Chops in the Crock Pot, Mashed Potatoes, Strawberry and Spinach Salad

Tuesday:  Chicken Tetrazzini, Green Veggie or Salad

Wednesday:  Ham, Pasta Salad, Brussels Sprouts

Thursday:  Spicy Chicken with Beans (it's a sort of chili), Cornbread

Friday:  Chicken Shepherd's Pie, Salad, Crescent Rolls

Saturday:  C's Sausage Casserole, Roasted Asparagus (a hubby fav)

Sunday:  Lovely Leftovers and ?  maybe something new!

That's my week.  How about you?  Go to http://orgjunkie.com/  for 100's of menu plans.  Thanks for stopping by.

Pam


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a tendency to repeat at least one meal. I started adding "Whatever Wednesday" into my menu plan. This allows for the nights we end up eating out or just eating leftovers.

One thing I'm definitely bad about is not cooking what I planned on the day that I planned it. I always plan at least one slow-cooker recipe, one brand new recipe, and one that's "in progress." I'm trying to build up the number of favorite recipes in my recipe box!