Monday, December 3, 2012

Menu for week of December 3rd


I got to most everything on my menu last week except for a couple meals.  We ended up going to Dollywood yesterday so we ate there and Thursday night after a large grocery haul I was tired and we had sandwiches.  So here is my plan for this week:

Today:  German Supper and Corn Casserole

Tuesday:  Turkey Burgers and Oven Fries

Wednesday:  (freezer meal) Lazy Day Lasagna, Salad, French Bread

Thursday:  Hearty Fiesta Bean Soup, Cheese Quesas

Friday:  Roast Turkey Breast, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Cranberry Sauce, Rolls (a belated T'giving dinner together as a family)

Saturday:  Lovely Leftovers?

Sunday:  Sausage Quiche, Fruit, Rolls

That's my plan for this week.  Only new recipe is the Hearty Fiesta Bean Soup.  If we like it I will post the recipe.

Go to I'm an Organizing Junkie  to see 100's of menu plans.

Thanks for stopping by,

Pam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm making a blog visit from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today.
Did you have fun at Dollyworld? I heard that Ms. Parton has written a book about making one's dreams come true. She's an amazing and brilliant woman.
I have lots of chicken in the freezer so I'm always looking for tasty chicken recipes.
It's a sunny and warm day in Las Vegas. I've been living on the West coast for 18 years. It's funny when friends, from Maine, will mention that they're shoveling snow I caught off guard. That's right, you're dealing with snow!
Hope you have a wonderful and delicious week!