Thursday, July 7, 2011

Second Star Academy




"Second star to the right and straight on til morning..." Peter Pan

and from Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country: Chekov: Course heading, Captain? Kirk: Second star to the right... and straight on till morning.

We finally named our home school. After almost a year, I decided it was about time. Second Star Academy. I really like the name and it fits us to a tee. Daughter is in love with all things "Fairy", so she is a Peter Pan fan. Well, truthfully, a Tinkerbell fan. Husband is a Star Trek fan and the Peter Pan quote was said in their sixth movie. So there it is. We now have a name.

Second Star Academy. I like the sound of it.

Pam

2 comments:

Becky said...

Very cute! I love it too. :)

Chaos Cottage said...

I think it really fits us. It makes me smile when I think of it.

Pam