Monday, May 30, 2011

Homeschool year winding down.




We are nearly done with homeschooling 6th grade. I wanted to be done at the end of May but a few weeks of intense pain in my back has thrown me behind. But a few more weeks ought to do it. I am asking hubby to finish up math for me. I have other things I need to attend to.

We have missed several goals for getting the house listed as well. Hubby has been doing repair jobs around the house and has more to do. It's amazing what you find to mend or paint when you want your home to look spiffy so that you can get top dollar for it.

I have lots of packing to do. I want to sort out stuff I don't want to keep as I go along. That will make the job a little longer and makes it more of a job that only I can do. Who else would know what to keep, what we could sell, and what needs to go to charity. I have had offers of help from many people, but I keep putting them off. Now, when those boxes are all packed, I will gladly accept their help to get them to our storage unit or hauling boxes of items off to our favorite charity. So this week, along with homeschooling, I am making packing up a priority.

So, that's where things stand at this time. And thanks to my doctor and many prayers, my back is doing much, much better.

Blessings,

Pam

2 comments:

Becky said...

So glad your back is doing better. Many blessings to you as you travel down the road to moving.

Chaos Cottage said...

Thank you sweet Becky.