Friday, October 2, 2009

October, already?

Okay, it's October and I love fall. But man it seems to arrive earlier every year! I have my fallish flag flying out front. That's the extent of my fall decor! lol I would love to buy some pretty mums but am not spending money on extras right now. I am more of a Christmas decorating type of girl anyway. I am sure it will be here before we know it.

Last week, my nephew came over and helped with some much need yard work. He weeded and mulch and seeded the bare spots in our lawn. He is handy that way. Thank you Travis!

Tomorrow, we are going to head out to visit Dollywood. It's supposed to be a nice day and I like going there when the temps are mild. We may try to go again during the Christmas season when all of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg celebrate the season with lot of Christmas decoration and lights. It's so pretty and festive.

Dh is still actively job searching. He is sure hoping that the employment rate picks up soon. It is discouraging but we are keeping our faith in the Lord and that He will provide Robert with the job He wants him to have and in His good time. You gotta have faith! Keep him in your prayers.

Well, gotta go. Got stuff to do around my chaotic cottage. Dishwasher needs to be rebooted (unloaded and reloaded), lunch prepared, pick up the house, put away clean clothing, and I haven't even showered or dressed yet today! Yikes! Must drink more coffee, must get motivated, must hit the to do list and accomplish good things today! Have a good one!

Pam

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hope you had a good Friday Pam. Will keep praying.