Monday, November 30, 2015

Menu for week of November 30th


Hello friends and family.  Thank you for stopping by my little spot on the world wide web.  We are back from our trip to South Carolina.  It was a nice trip with beautiful weather.  We walked out on the Surfside Pier on Friday and it was 75 degrees!  Thank you Lord for our safe travels and fun together as a family.

Here is my menu for feeding my family this week:

Today:  Crock Pot Golden Mushroom Thighs, Noodles, Green Veggies or Salad

Tuesday:  Tex Mex Chicken Casserole, Salad or Veggie

Wednesday:  Lovely Leftovers

Thursday:  Cajun Beans and Sausage, Cornbread Muffins

Friday:  Bourbon Chicken, Asian Stir-Fry

Saturday:  Porcupine Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob

Sunday:  Chicken Cordon Bleu, Rice Pilaf, Green Veggie

That's my plan.  How about you?  Go to I'm an Organizing Junkie  for menu planning inspiration.  Thank you again for stopping by.

Pam

No comments: