Monday, December 15, 2014

Menu for week of December 15th



Last week I felt like "poo" most of the week so I didn't cook everything I had planned and didn't get to the grocery store.  So this week you may see some repeats.

Monday:  Chicken Fried Chops, Brussels Sprouts, Baked Potatoes, Buttered Corn

Tuesday:  Wiggly Piggly Spaghetti, Salad

Wednesday:  Paula Deen's Meatloaf, Green Bean Casserole, Macaroni and Cheese

Thursday:  Houston Chicken, Oven Fries

Friday:  (if daughter is home-Chili Cheese Dog Casserole) otherwise probably leftovers for me

Saturday:  Chicken Casserole, Mashed Potatoes, Green Veggie

Sunday:  Crock Pot White Beans with Ham, Mexican Cornbread

That's my plan for this week.  Go to http://orgjunkie.com/ for menu planning inspiration.   Thanks for stopping by.

Pam


No comments: