Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our week.

On Monday we went to a cookout at the Proctor house. Our small group is continuing to meet during the summer for fellowship even though we don't have any Bible study going on. I am going to have them over here in a couple of weeks for a game night! That will be a lot of fun!

On Wednesday we went out to Aunt Pat's lake house. I got to meet Robert's cousin, Rodney and his family from California. What a nice family! We ate a really nice meal with them and had a good time. Some other family members were that too and of course Lacey, Mama's d-o-g. Shhhhh... don't tell Lacey. She thinks she's a human!

Today, Robert and Robyn are eating lunch at Jason's Deli and bringing me back a club. I love those things! We may go to the movies later to see something Robyn wants to see. It's a nice sunny day here today. I probably should have watered the garden this morning instead of sleeping in. Ya think?

I'm feeling kinda blah today myself. Lower back is achy and I'm not feeling very motivated to do much of anything. And oh, as usual, there is much to be done around here. Why do you think it's called Chaos Cottage? Hmmm....

Went to see a new ob-gyn yesterday. She was super nice and came highly recommended by a friend. My fav doctor had to retire due to health problems and I had been putting off this appointment for a while. Glad to get it over with. I spent several hours afterward at the local bookstore perusing magazines and drinking diet lemonade. No coffee-too hot! I had to get caught up on the gossip on Jon and Kate, didn't I? Ugh...I've had my fill of them!

Tomorrow, we will attend church and then probably just take it easy the rest of the day. I like those lazy Sundays, don't you?

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Pam, sounds like you had a nice week. Hope the new gyn works out. It can be difficult finding a good doctor.